Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 1st 08, 11:45 PM posted to uk.telecom
John Stumbles John Stumbles is offline

Default 2 digit telephone numbers

Anyone know when 2 digit telephone numbers were used?

I found a reference to my grandfather's shop in Salcombe which had a phone
number of "Salcombe 16" which I'd like to put a (rough) date to.
(See http://stumbles.org.uk/Stumbles/)

--
John Stumbles

This sig intentionally left blank