Old July 23rd 08, 02:06 PM posted to uk.telecom
Allan Gould Allan Gould is offline

Default TPS: online complaint form

I haven't used the online TPS complaint form in a while, but had cause
to use it today. It seems the TPS have improved their form, and you get
an e-mail confirmation back fairly quickly. I know it's probably
****ing in the wind, but the TPS' complaints form is easier than doing
all ICO's complaints process and doing something (however much one might
feel the TPS is impotent) at least feels a little bit useful.

The perpetrator of the unsolicited phone call? Some chap from India
calling on behalf of System Guard:
http://www.systemguard.co.uk/

Allan

Old July 23rd 08, 02:48 PM posted to uk.telecom
MB MB is offline

The message
from Allan Gould contains these words:

I haven't used the online TPS complaint form in a while, but had cause
to use it today. It seems the TPS have improved their form, and you get
an e-mail confirmation back fairly quickly. I know it's probably
****ing in the wind, but the TPS' complaints form is easier than doing
all ICO's complaints process and doing something (however much one might
feel the TPS is impotent) at least feels a little bit useful.

The perpetrator of the unsolicited phone call? Some chap from India
calling on behalf of System Guard:
http://www.systemguard.co.uk/

Allan

Don't select that it was a recorded message because I think if you that
they just reply that they are not interested. There is certainly option
they ignore (or admit to ignoring).