Old July 22nd 08, 12:10 PM posted to uk.telecom
=- \\/\\/ayne =- =- \\/\\/ayne =- is offline

Default Sky and 0870

Hi,

I found out yesterday that Sky are migrating away from 0870 numbers for
their CS, great I thought they will be using the new 03xx numbers, but no,
it turns out they are migrating to 0844

Old July 23rd 08, 12:51 AM posted to uk.telecom
R. Mark Clayton R. Mark Clayton is offline

wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Jul 2008 13:10:30 +0100, "=- \\/\\/ayne =-"
wrote:

Hi,

I found out yesterday that Sky are migrating away from 0870 numbers for
their CS, great I thought they will be using the new 03xx numbers, but no,
it turns out they are migrating to 0844

Try 01506 421884 never dial the extortionate 084 and 0870 money making
numbers .
www.saynoto0870.com is a good place to look for alternative numbers .

In the case of $ky - never dial their extortionate money making numbers at
all.

Still waiting for a CAM for my [second] EU standard CI receiver...

Old July 23rd 08, 01:11 PM posted to uk.telecom
Brian McIlwrath Brian McIlwrath is offline

"=- \\/\\/ayne =-" wrote:

: I found out yesterday that Sky are migrating away from 0870 numbers for
: their CS, great I thought they will be using the new 03xx numbers, but no,
: it turns out they are migrating to 0844

Which are free from SkyTalk!

Old July 23rd 08, 01:13 PM posted to uk.telecom

R. Mark Clayton wrote:

: In the case of $ky - never dial their extortionate money making numbers at
: all.

While ignoring all posts from people who think its somehow "clever" to
spell Sky with a "$"
Old July 23rd 08, 04:15 PM posted to uk.telecom

"Brian McIlwrath" wrote in message
"=- \\/\\/ayne =-" wrote:

: I found out yesterday that Sky are migrating away from 0870 numbers for
: their CS, great I thought they will be using the new 03xx numbers, but
no,
: it turns out they are migrating to 0844

Which are free from SkyTalk!

But chargeable from BT and other providers and from the mobile you will
probably have to use when their line goes down.