Old July 18th 08, 02:32 PM posted to uk.telecom
Matt[_3_] Matt[_3_] is offline

Default Problem with NEC XN120 auto attendent looping

Hi,

I have an auto attendent on an xn120 but it fails to
connect to an extention number even when the extention is
assigned in the config (Analogue system, 3 trunks)
ext 200 enquiries
ext 202 support

The message always goes in a loop when the
extention number is assigned or pressed on the phones.

Any ideas (DDI or anything would be great).

Regards

Matt

Old July 18th 08, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom
Jono Jono is offline

Matt was thinking very hard :
Hi,

I have an auto attendent on an xn120 but it fails to
connect to an extention number even when the extention is
assigned in the config (Analogue system, 3 trunks)
ext 200 enquiries
ext 202 support

The message always goes in a loop when the extention number is assigned or
pressed on the phones.

Any ideas (DDI or anything would be great).

Regards

Matt

Might be a silly question....have you recorded message 501?

Also, if you have, do you fancy emailing your config to me as it would
be clear that you've got the AA to answer the analogue lines.

I can load your config on my demo kit & see if I experience the same
issues as you..?