Old July 14th 08, 08:12 PM posted to uk.telecom
Jono Jono is offline

Default NEC XN120 Simple! Auto-attendant

Hello,

Any XN120 experts in the house?

I am battling the setup of a simple auto-attendant.

All calls should come in to the aa, giving callers the option to choose
from three departments.

The auto-attendant is (currently) set up to call different department
groups, depending upon the option chosen.

If I call the pilot numbers which relate to the individual department
groups from an extension, the phones in whichever group all ring
simultaneously. This is desired.

However, when the AA calls whichever department group; the phones ring
in a cycle (with memory) and is not desired. I simply want all phones
in the relevant department group to all ring at once.

I cannot find any setting (among the millions there seem to be) which
selects, or would allow me to deselect this behavior...

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

Old July 18th 08, 02:52 PM posted to uk.telecom
Matt[_3_] Matt[_3_] is offline

Hi Jono,

I will try to lookinto your problem
I may uncover a fix if I fix mine.

Regards

Matt

. ..

Old July 18th 08, 02:53 PM posted to uk.telecom
Matt[_3_] Matt[_3_] is offline

Hi Jono,

Is yours ISDN or Anal ?

. ..

Old July 18th 08, 03:09 PM posted to uk.telecom
Jono Jono is offline

Matt used his keyboard to write :
Hi Jono,

Is yours ISDN or Anal ?

Well, things have moved on a little bit.....I seem to have (at least)
got the AA to correctly dial the dept groups & ring all, rather than
hunting.

The blasted thing seems to behave differently each time I wipe it and
start again....with exactly the same settings.

Anyway, the AA is OK on my test ISDN line. On the analogue lines, no
dice....& I need it on analogue lines for my customer.

I can't get the AA to anser the analogue lines. (Last 2 wipes it did)

Old July 18th 08, 03:49 PM posted to uk.telecom
Ivor Jones[_2_] Ivor Jones[_2_] is offline

In ,
Matt typed, for some strange, unexplained reason:
: Hi Jono,
:
: Is yours ISDN or Anal ?

The mind boggles.......!