Old April 10th 18, 05:07 PM
N Gadsby N Gadsby is offline

Default BT Easicom 1000 factory reset

I have a BT Easicom 1000 which is displaying various incomprehensible symbols and has some old accounts password protected. I would like to reset it to remove all the old data and hopefully restore it to as-new functionality (minus the discontinued Bt services of course).
Does anyone know how to rest this phone, or alternatively, know where a service manul can be obtained? The user manual is of no help at all.
Many thanks in advance.