Old February 17th 17, 11:49 AM
Text1 Text1 is offline

Default Text to speech

Hi all this is my first post, can anyone help with the following

Have a BT6500 connected to my landline I can send and receive texts from BT and O2 mobile phones the received texts are displayed as text as a mobile phone would. But from phones on Three.co.uk texts are being converted to text to speech, this hopeless for me as my hearing is not 100%, the electronic voice is particularly difficult for me to hear. Would this electronic announcement be generated from Three.co.uk or BT and would it be possible to to receive texts as "text" by turning off text to speech at Three.co.uk. I have tried BT and Three.co.uk customer helplines without any success