Telecoms Banter

Telecoms Banter (https://www.telecomsbanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   UK Telecoms (https://www.telecomsbanter.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Deinstallation in a data centre (DDF) (https://www.telecomsbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11293)

Ben178 December 12th 16 10:56 AM

Deinstallation in a data centre (DDF)

Hi all! How is everyone?

I've got a quick question about techniques for removing all cables from a DDF in a deinstall. I've done loads of them however it always seems to be a tedious time consuming process. I've used Recip saws, ratchet cutters, hacksaw....every logical option and it never seems to be any quicker. Anyone got any techniques they've used that works? We're talking enterprise size data centres.

Many Thanks
Ben