Old July 1st 15, 01:18 PM
sbillinghurst sbillinghurst is offline

Location: Liskeard , UK
Default KX-TD816 Analogue Extension Caller ID

Hi,
Having re-installed my KX-TD816 and about to get the ISDN2 installed to improve the line quality (we are about 6 copper miles from the exchange) I wanted to add calling line identification (so we can see who is calling) on our analogue dect phone, there is a display and when connected to our current BT analogue line it displays the caller Id, but I can't find any indication if this is possible on analog extensions in the manual as they all talk about outbound Caller ID.

KX-td816 with internal ISDN2 card, KX-TVP50 & 4CO

any help apreciated

Old October 10th 15, 04:13 PM
Pellseinydd Pellseinydd is offline

Originally Posted by sbillinghurst View Post
Hi,
Having re-installed my KX-TD816 and about to get the ISDN2 installed to improve the line quality (we are about 6 copper miles from the exchange) I wanted to add calling line identification (so we can see who is calling) on our analogue dect phone, there is a display and when connected to our current BT analogue line it displays the caller Id, but I can't find any indication if this is possible on analog extensions in the manual as they all talk about outbound Caller ID.

KX-td816 with internal ISDN2 card, KX-TVP50 & 4CO

any help apreciated
Page 112 and 113 of the programming manual refer to incoming CLI on SLT analogue phones which can received CLI - case a of delving through the manual. You appear to need a CLI card fitted. Many years since I worked on KXTDs as it was replaced by the KXTDA. Now just work on Strowger & VoIP !!