Old July 31st 14, 03:20 PM
Lectrician Lectrician is offline

Default XN120 DDI Name Display

Hi.

I have ISDN coming into the system, and a couple DDI's. The DDI's ring different phones, but on a couple phones, they can ring for either DDI's.

With no caller display on the line (witheld, or before the caller ID was activated), the screen on the phones would show the DDI name on the top line and RINGING on the bottom line.

With caller ID enabled, and with a non witheld number, the screens now show the line number and date/time on the top line and the callers number on the bottom line. The DDI name is now ommited, but does appear once you ANSWER the call!

How can I force the DDI to appear before answering?

Thanks.