Old June 26th 14, 05:36 AM
Lectrician Lectrician is offline

Default Xn120 So Interface

Hi.

I have an XN120 with a 4 port BRI card. The four ports work when connected to an ISDN line.

I wanted to do some testing of the BRI incoming settings, and thought I could set two of the BRI ports to S mode (right clicking in card config, select ports). Also switching the polarity on the card on the two ports.

I just cannot get the SO mode working though, no dial tone to either a trunk connected to the SO port, or an ISDN test butt, although the layer 1 lights do illuminate on the card.

If I dial the assigned number for the SO extensions, the number 'hangs' the system phone for a few seconds, so something is trying to work.

Any pointers on getting this working? It's not because I need to, just because I want to! And not being able to get it working frustrates me!

Thanks!