Old March 25th 14, 09:42 AM
Bea Bea is offline

Default Has 18185 disappeared, your help please!

I live in New Zealand - my elderly mother lives in London. Several months ago I set her up with 18185 the service for making cheap overseas calls. It's easy and doesn't require inputting a long access code. But today when she tries to call, she gets the message "this service is no longer available."
The 18185 website is still up, but of course it's all automated so impossible to find out what's going on.
Curiously today they did invoice me!
I can't find any information anywhere to tell me what's happening - and from New Zealand it's very difficult. Can anyone please help?
And if 18185 has gone belly up, can anyone recommend a simple alternative for my 90-year old Mum?

Many thanks