Old February 7th 13, 12:14 PM
Lyle Brotherton Lyle Brotherton is offline

Default Contacting the Emergency Services

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPZv_...layer_embedded

Three years ago I posted on this Forum, asking for help in my research, regarding contacting the emergency services from a mobile phone and the help that I received from this Forums members set me on a path that I would never have envisaged, dealing directly with the Home Office, visiting the Operator Assistance Centres and Emergency Control Centres for the Police, Fire & Rescue, Ambulance Service and Coastguard.

A couple of months ago I made a short video to share this knowledge with the general public and loaded it up onto YouTube and thought that this community would like to know that their knowledge now reaches beyond this Forum.

A BIG thank you