Old February 5th 13, 09:15 AM
farnell9 farnell9 is offline

Default Banter?

Hi all,

I dont know about banter, however i am looking for a telecoms forum for businesses that can assist us to build a brand.

My name is Chris, i am the business manager of the most comprehensive comparison company in the UK for telecoms within the business sector.

We have been able to reduce over 500 business telecoms bills as a mean average of 54%. This is due to our buying rates being a lot lower than anybody else in the UK as we have agree a deal with BT Global (the corporate sector of BT) in order to roll their rates out into any sized business.

For more information please feel free to contact me

Regards,

Chris Farnell

01782 409998