Old January 16th 13, 12:48 PM
DEBTOBS17 DEBTOBS17 is offline

Thumbs down BT Revelation Phone system

Hello I was wondering if you can help?
We have a BT Revelation phone and we also have an extension off that so when the call comes in it should ring upstairs and downstairs, since buying a new phone for downstairs the phone downstairs does not ring but upstairs one does.
any solutions

Old February 12th 13, 01:28 PM
Lee Carter Lee Carter is offline

Originally Posted by DEBTOBS17 View Post
Hello I was wondering if you can help?
We have a BT Revelation phone and we also have an extension off that so when the call comes in it should ring upstairs and downstairs, since buying a new phone for downstairs the phone downstairs does not ring but upstairs one does.
any solutions
What phone have you replaced downstairs, was it a BT system phone or a plain ordinary telephone?