Old November 2nd 16, 01:58 PM
Darius Cool Darius Cool is offline

Default BT Versatility Engineer

Hello,

I am looking for assistance from a Telecoms Engineers with a BT Versatility I have purchased. Where I am based there are no engineers and being a small business I like to know how things work anyway

Am not looking for free information but it would be help via email. I can offer money or advise on Domestic commercial or refrigeration appliances!

In brief I have Versatility with all the reuqired modules. 2 incoming analogue and 4 phones. I just need more basic instructions for amateur to wire up.
Many thanks