Old October 11th 15, 11:40 AM
JudgeJudas JudgeJudas is offline

Default Installing Analog Phone on Network

Hi Guys

Ive been asked to install a Berkshire 400 through cat5 cabling and hoped someone could help please.

We have an rj45 socket on the wall that goes to the patch panel( in another room) which is also an rj45.

The BT socket is next to the patch panel but I am not sure about which cables/ adapters I need to install.

Can someone help me and tell me which cables I need?

As you can tell I know nothing of installing phones