Old February 3rd 15, 12:51 PM
OOB9 OOB9 is offline

Originally Posted by Viva Trowvegas View Post
Don't know if this offer is still current, don't know anything about it but I can relate my experience of my fibre install.

We went for the BT superfast fibre option and were booked in for Monday pm. The guy turned up at 1:30pm and was still there after I got home around 6, fannying around in the house and driving off looking pretty damned exasperated.

I would be surprised if he'd done his 4 installs that day, but judging by what was being expected of him and the visible lack of support he had, the job looks a pretty tough one and not for the feint hearted.
I am a virgin, so naturally chose to go with virgin media - and they didn't disappoint. As you are using this forum, I will assume that you are also a virgin, so would suggest you do the same.

I remain.

"Be slow to fall into friendship; but when thou art in, continue firm and constant." - Socrates69