Old January 13th 15, 08:14 PM
dave8098 dave8098 is offline

Originally Posted by murphy View Post
hi guys,
new to this forum was wondering if anyone knows anything about the telecommunications engineer jobs this company are recruiting for all over the country on behalf of bt outreach and kelly , i am an ex navy engineer and applied for one of the positions by means of cv, to my supprise i got a phone call straight away asking when i could attend the 13 day induction course,thought this was to good to be true with not having an interview, the job is a self employed with on going contract and you expected to complete at least 4 installs a day van fuel card provided, am i right in thinking this is to good to be true, any thoughts?
Does anyone have any info on the above I have applied for the same position today .

Thanks