Old July 11th 14, 07:50 AM
blueglowey blueglowey is offline

Default BT Versatility PBX - Ports Module not recognised

Hi All,

Looking for some help regarding a BT Versatility PBX and a ports module that does not seem to be recognized by it. Our PBX has modules installed in the following order

Base | 8 port | 8 port | Options | 8 port | 8 port

When programming from a feature phone I can see only 32 extensions when I would expect to see 40 (8 in the base plus 4 * 8 from the ports modules). I can dial all 32 extensions (20-52) listed and I have reseated the last module several times as it seems to be the one that is not detected as well as power cycling the whole system (mains and BBU).

Do i have to tell (program/configure) the PBX that a new module has been installed to see 40 extensions or is there some 'don't use the last slot on your pbx' rule?

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Cheers

James