Old September 28th 03, 09:23 PM posted to uk.telecom
Rasman99 Rasman99 is offline

Default Highgate Wood experimental electronic exchange (1960s)

"Brian {Hamilton Kelly}" wrote in message
In article
"Martin Cope" writes:

"Brian {Hamilton Kelly}" wrote in message

I don't recall your name from that course; mind you, I can't remember

the
names of any of my fellow students. I do recall that the most senior

STC
person drove a beautifully-preserved pre-war Rover. Ring any bells

with
you?

I think that would be John Lewis.

Hmm, that name doesn't ring any bells. (Well, actually it does: but only
because my step-father, who was still alive in those days, was himself
called John Lewis. So I feel that if this guy from STC had the same
name, I would also have remembered that fact.)

--
The said John Lewis didn't happen to be Scottish by any chance?