Old May 21st 04, 06:12 PM posted to uk.telecom
Andy Pandy Andy Pandy is offline

Default Cost of 0871 numbers from talktalk

"David Marshall" wrote in message
It doesn't apply to 0845 - TalkTalk are more expensive than BT for 0845. I

think
the "guarantee" applies to all numbers except those which are cheaper on

BT...

You're right. That's very naughty IMO.

In actual fact the only exclusions appear to be 0845, internet and premium
rate....so 0871/0870 should qualify as I don't think they are technically
"premium rate". I can't find the cost of these numbers on their web site though.

http://www.talktalk.co.uk/talktalk/s...ARTICLE=GUARAN
TEE

--
Andy