Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : UK Telecoms Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Sticky Thread Sticky: uk.telecom mini FAQ (weekly posting) by [email protected]
This is a weekly short posting giving brief details of where to find more information about the subject of uk.telecom: telecommunications in the UK. The FAQ for the group is available on the web at URL:http://www.gbnet.net/net/uk-telecom/ It is also available via FTP in the four parts it was posted in...
April 19th 06 07:00 AM
by [email protected] Go to last post
0 1,463
bt question by Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631
On 2 Jul 2003, "Andy Scott" wrote: for example I pay 17.50 a month for bt together evening and weekend on the 1st line and get it on my other line at no extra cost. Although I'm currently waiting for my second bill where calls should finally be charged, the difference of 8 pounds (from 9.50 to 17.50) would cover me for almost 150 evening/weekend calls on talk70 from talktalk.co.uk and in...
July 3rd 03 12:57 AM
by Peter Morgan - 0870 432 9631 Go to last post
0 417
BT allocates different number by David Wade
"Bill Bennett" wrote in message ... Sir, but we don't confirm residential number until it's live (only biz customer gets guaranteed number in advance). Clearly you are allocated a different number, and it's within our rights to do so. thats bollox - i chose my residential number in advance... But if you read the small...
July 2nd 03 09:45 PM
by David Wade Go to last post
0 415
Guaranteeing voice bandwidth by Party Girl
"Phil McKerracher" wrote in message ... "RogerBannerman" wrote in message ... Need to be able to dial international calls (Europe and USA) to and from UK and guarantee the channel will not be voice compressed. This is for modem...
July 2nd 03 04:27 PM
by Party Girl Go to last post
0 359
Has anybody used this service yet? by Linus Surguy
"Rob Kirton" wrote: "Linus Surguy" wrote in message ... Errm, whats british about it? They are based on the US and charge in cents! They also don't support NAT etc : "Please note we do not officially support the use of MyWebCalls behind proxy servers, NAT servers and firewalls and...
July 2nd 03 03:31 PM
by Linus Surguy Go to last post
0 445
Manchester 2600 Meeting, Friday 4th July 2003 by Manchester 2600
- 2600 MEET - 2600 MEET - 2600 MEET - 2600 MEET - 2600 MEET - The Manchester 2600 meet takes place on the first friday of every month. It is aimed at everybody with an interest in computer security, telephony, hacking, phone phreaking, cryptography, internet security/privacy issues and related subjects. People from all walks of life are welcome, from both the 'white hat' and 'black hat' sides...
July 2nd 03 10:03 AM
by Manchester 2600 Go to last post
0 370
Post New Thread