Toucan Phone Line With Seperate Broadband ISP?

Old November 26th 07, 07:54 AM posted to uk.telecom
Phil[_2_]

Default Toucan Phone Line With Seperate Broadband ISP?

I was thinking of signing up to Toucan on their 8.99/month rental and their
saver tariff. I currently have my broadband with IDNet (BT Wholesale), would
my broadband carry on working if I signed up with Toucan?
Also is the Toucan service reliable?
Thanks in advance.