Telecoms Banter

Telecoms Banter (http://www.telecomsbanter.co.uk/forum.php)
-   UK Telecoms (http://www.telecomsbanter.co.uk/uk-telecoms/)
-   -   BT Converse 250 user manual (http://www.telecomsbanter.co.uk/uk-telecoms/3697-bt-converse-250-user-manual.html)

anj December 8th 04 02:08 PM

BT Converse 250 user manual

I am trying to obtain a copy of the BT Converse 250 user manual. I
have been pulling my hair out trying to get hold of one but with no
luck.

I would really appreciate any information you could pass on to me or if
its not asking too much to send me a copy

sabina

Mick December 8th 04 03:05 PM

BT Converse 250 user manual

"anj" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am trying to obtain a copy of the BT Converse 250 user manual. I
have been pulling my hair out trying to get hold of one but with no
luck.

I would really appreciate any information you could pass on to me or if
its not asking too much to send me a copy

Wasn't that a just a basic phone with no display and a few quickdial
buttons? What can you possibly want to do that requires the manual?