Network Alchemy/Argent/Avaya Phone Manager CD

Old October 25th 04, 11:49 AM posted to uk.telecom
Phil Dye

Default Network Alchemy/Argent/Avaya Phone Manager CD

Having looked after it for so many years, it seems as though my Admin
CD (v2.2) has gone walkies, just as I need to install Phone Manager on
some new PCs

I wouldn't normally come asking for (semi-)commercial software here,
but does anyone have a copy they can throw my way, as it's quite old
now... As I say, most urgent is the Phone Manager (Lite, not Pro) app,
although the rest of the CD will no doubt be handy at some stage.

--
Phil Dye, Technical Manager
A L C H E M Y D I G I T A L
Old October 25th 04, 12:10 PM posted to uk.telecom
NoSpam

Phil Dye wrote:
Having looked after it for so many years, it seems as though my Admin
CD (v2.2) has gone walkies, just as I need to install Phone Manager on
some new PCs

I wouldn't normally come asking for (semi-)commercial software here,
but does anyone have a copy they can throw my way, as it's quite old
now... As I say, most urgent is the Phone Manager (Lite, not Pro) app,
although the rest of the CD will no doubt be handy at some stage.

Phil,

I've definitely downloaded Phone Manager from Avaya's site before.

I remember it being a real chew on to find, but it was certainly there
around 3 months ago.

(And I found the CD a week later, never mind!)
Old October 25th 04, 02:32 PM posted to uk.telecom
TheDragon

"Phil Dye" wrote in message
m...
Having looked after it for so many years, it seems as though my Admin
CD (v2.2) has gone walkies, just as I need to install Phone Manager on
some new PCs

I wouldn't normally come asking for (semi-)commercial software here,
but does anyone have a copy they can throw my way, as it's quite old
now... As I say, most urgent is the Phone Manager (Lite, not Pro) app,
although the rest of the CD will no doubt be handy at some stage.

--
Phil Dye, Technical Manager
A L C H E M Y D I G I T A L
Tel: +44 (0)23 8060 4080
http://www.alchemydigital.com/

ring them up, they will give you download link.

If No Joy I have it on CD in work, I am on a week off, so if it can wait a
week, I can email you the CD in ISO

Old October 25th 04, 10:47 PM posted to uk.telecom
Edward Hobson

Hi Phil,

Phone Manager Lite is actually to be found on the User CD, not the Admin CD
so if you happen to have this, then your search may not be necessary! If you
want to drop me a private e-mail with your contact details i'll send you
one, as i have a supply of spares.

Edward

m...

Old October 25th 04, 10:58 PM posted to uk.telecom
Gerard McGovern

Having looked after it for so many years, it seems as though my Admin
CD (v2.2) has gone walkies, just as I need to install Phone Manager on
some new PCs

Never knew 2.2 was out but if you look at:

http://tinyurl.com/69uen

.... you will find all the IP Office software.

Old October 26th 04, 08:35 AM posted to uk.telecom
Phil Dye

"Gerard McGovern" wrote in message ...
Having looked after it for so many years, it seems as though my Admin
CD (v2.2) has gone walkies, just as I need to install Phone Manager on
some new PCs

Never knew 2.2 was out but if you look at:

Thanks all for the various replies; I'm actually looking for the
Argent series stuff, (ie pre- 'IP Office' series), which bizarrely
reached v2.2; seems they went backwards in version for it's successor
:-o

I'm downloading the CD's for that now, as I guess the client apps at
least will work, since the platforms are so similar. If they don't,
I'll be back...

Old October 27th 04, 01:33 PM posted to uk.telecom
Neil Pollicott

Phil Dye wrote:
(Phil Dye) wrote in message om...

Having looked after it for so many years, it seems as though my Admin
CD (v2.2) has gone walkies, just as I need to install Phone Manager on
some new PCs

Thanks all for various offers and suggestions; but I've just found
somewhere on the network where I'd copied the CDs for safe keeping!

for reference.

http://download.twang.net/alchemy/Software/

Has been handy for our clients. Especially for VM Pro. Avaya won't
actually let you buy it anymore, so obtaining it is rather tricky. Not
that i'd ever condone piracy.

Neil.

--
Replace spam with neil to mail me.