Mitel/TSC Imagination

Old October 11th 04, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom
News

Default Mitel/TSC Imagination

Hi,

Can anybody help with programming one of these?

System/installer password would help.

I just need to set one up with plain vanilla DSS1 ISDN extensions.

Thanks

Richard

Old October 11th 04, 05:43 PM posted to uk.telecom
Kit

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:48:56 +0100, News wrote:

Can anybody help with programming one of these?

System/installer password would help.

I inherited one of these, including one copy of the programming manual
- buggered if I could understand how to set it up though - I got Rocom
in, in the end.

In case you haven't got it, the default Application Programming
passcode (from a handset) is *1525351379*

The default Supervisor code is *000*

If you want me to read you anything specifc from the manual, or want a
couple of pages faxed over, let me know & I'd be happy to.

Kit
Old October 11th 04, 08:48 PM posted to uk.telecom
News

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:43:19 +0100, Kit wrote:

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 16:48:56 +0100, News wrote:

Can anybody help with programming one of these?

System/installer password would help.

I inherited one of these, including one copy of the programming manual
- buggered if I could understand how to set it up though - I got Rocom
in, in the end.

In case you haven't got it, the default Application Programming
passcode (from a handset) is *1525351379*

The default Supervisor code is *000*

If you want me to read you anything specifc from the manual, or want a
couple of pages faxed over, let me know & I'd be happy to.

Kit

Hi Kit,

Thanks for your reply. Unit I have has RS232 so looking for info that
relates
to RS232 commands. Will try 000 as supervisor password.

Richard

Old October 12th 04, 09:26 AM posted to uk.telecom
Kit

In case you haven't got it, the default Application Programming
passcode (from a handset) is *1525351379*

The default Supervisor code is *000*

Thanks for your reply. Unit I have has RS232 so looking for info that
relates
to RS232 commands. Will try 000 as supervisor password.

The Application Programming code gives a lot more accces - it is a
system maintainer level - the supervisor passcode is more for basic
changes to groups & night & day settings etc.

You do need the asterisks from a handset also.

Mine's got a serial port also.

The easiest way (apparently) to program this is via the 'Mitel
Supervisor' software, of which I have the most recent copy if you
would like it (11Mb zipped) - however, I have not managed to get my
RS232 connection working, despite Rocom engineers managing it from
their laptops. Probably funky pinouts or handshaking required.
Old December 25th 15, 01:57 PM
Cartwheel Cartwheel is offline

Smile

Expert Help required from an out call support engineer in order to fix my Inherited Mitel/TSC Imagination system in exchange for a reasonable fee
please reply via text message on my cell: 07871776151.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kit View Post