Are 0345 calls chargeable under BT Anytime Package

Old March 24th 10, 11:26 AM posted to uk.telecom
Freddo

Default Are 0345 calls chargeable under BT Anytime Package

I understand 01, 02 ,03,0845 and 0870 are inclusive but was wondering
whether calls starting 0345 are classed the same as 03XX numbers and
therefore free to call in the BT Anytime package?
Old March 24th 10, 11:30 AM posted to uk.telecom
METWO

"Freddo" wrote in message
I understand 01, 02 ,03,0845 and 0870 are inclusive but was wondering
whether calls starting 0345 are classed the same as 03XX numbers and
therefore free to call in the BT Anytime package?

I think you have answered you own question !

Is 0345 no a 03XX number

metwo

Old March 24th 10, 06:19 PM posted to uk.telecom
Roger Mills

In an earlier contribution to this discussion, METWO
wrote:
"Freddo" wrote in message
I understand 01, 02 ,03,0845 and 0870 are inclusive but was wondering
whether calls starting 0345 are classed the same as 03XX numbers and
therefore free to call in the BT Anytime package?

I think you have answered you own question !

Is 0345 not a 03XX number

metwo

Indeed. I don't think there's any significance in 0345 these days - it's
just an 03 number. Time was when it was the equivalent of today's 0845 - but
not any more as far as I am aware.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Old March 26th 10, 02:11 PM posted to uk.telecom
Graham.[_2_]

wrote:
"Freddo" wrote in message
I understand 01, 02 ,03,0845 and 0870 are inclusive but was wondering
whether calls starting 0345 are classed the same as 03XX numbers and
therefore free to call in the BT Anytime package?

I think you have answered you own question !

Is 0345 not a 03XX number

metwo

Indeed. I don't think there's any significance in 0345 these days - it's just an 03 number. Time was when it was the equivalent of
today's 0845 - but not any more as far as I am aware.

You are right of course, but when I saw the 0345 on-screen number for
Sports Relief and the message that calls cost the same as a geographic
number, It took a few seconds for me to convince myself that it was true.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%