Old April 27th 17, 06:19 PM
Symbiosis Symbiosis is offline

Default Old style BT junction box

Hi

House I'm about to move into appears to have some fairly archaic wiring and the line from outside goes to a junction box like this
http://m1.ttxm.co.uk/sites/rightnow/...nction_box.jpg
And then goes into this (what I believe to be a simple telephone socket)
http://www.telecomsbanter.co.uk/atta...1&d=1493313396

How easy (or not) should it be for me to remove that socket, extend the cable to a different room and add a master socket on the end?

Thanks

Note having much luck with the first link - sorry
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TelephoneSocket.jpg (47.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg old_junction_box.jpg (4.5 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by Symbiosis : April 27th 17 at 06:28 PM.