Old April 6th 16, 11:27 PM
Pellseinydd Pellseinydd is offline

Originally Posted by Mollymalone View Post
I am a newbie to this site.

I have restored a red payphone 735 , using a "Rotatone" mod so that I can use the dial for MF pulsing.

Everything seems to be working fine but I need a Lock 39 to complete my project

Do any of you guys know where I can get one?

Cheers

Dave
If you are near Bromsgrove (on M5 just south of Birmingham) - there is the annual telecoms swapmeet at the Museum of Buildings (where the BT National Collection of Telephone Kiosks is located) and they are now open to the public. All you pay is the site admission but worth it to see the kiosk collection and the three working preserved telephone exchanges. See the Avoncroft Museum website for details.
You my well get a lock there as there is at least one seller who has coinbox bits and pieces.

Ian
CNet 0352 2345
MR ETD 053-6278