Old March 23rd 16, 06:00 PM
BigClick BigClick is offline

Location: West Mids

Originally Posted by BigClick View Post
Hello all, my name is Ray and I'm a newbie here.

I have coinbox 14d (button A/B) and I have lost the mech cover key. Its a lock39.

I would like to ask for a spare lock and key or a list of maintainece region suffix codes so I can then ask for a loan of the correct key

Alternatively maybe someone knows how to hack the lock without damaging it so I can maybe reverse engineer a key?

I have tried finding a locksmith (a proper one) but they are hard to find and are charging too much.

Best regards,

Ray
I have now hacked into the box, removed the lock 39 and I can see its a 39CB, so it would be great if anyone has a spare 39CB.

Having dismantled the lock it looks like it would'nt be too difficult to make a key, but I would prefer the real thing if there is one spare.

Thanks