Old July 1st 15, 02:18 PM
sbillinghurst sbillinghurst is offline

Location: Liskeard , UK
Default KX-TD816 Analogue Extension Caller ID

Hi,
Having re-installed my KX-TD816 and about to get the ISDN2 installed to improve the line quality (we are about 6 copper miles from the exchange) I wanted to add calling line identification (so we can see who is calling) on our analogue dect phone, there is a display and when connected to our current BT analogue line it displays the caller Id, but I can't find any indication if this is possible on analog extensions in the manual as they all talk about outbound Caller ID.

KX-td816 with internal ISDN2 card, KX-TVP50 & 4CO

any help apreciated