Old December 26th 14, 11:35 AM
Viva Trowvegas Viva Trowvegas is offline

Location: Trowvegas

Originally Posted by Dogman View Post
I shall be watching this post with interest as i have received the same phone call with an offer of a 13 day training package this month.

I'm also curious to know, who funds the accommodation.
Don't know if this offer is still current, don't know anything about it but I can relate my experience of my fibre install.

We went for the BT superfast fibre option and were booked in for Monday pm. The guy turned up at 1:30pm and was still there after I got home around 6, fannying around in the house and driving off looking pretty damned exasperated.

I would be surprised if he'd done his 4 installs that day, but judging by what was being expected of him and the visible lack of support he had, the job looks a pretty tough one and not for the feint hearted.